Experienced New York City Law Firm
The New York law firm of Maduegbuna Cooper LLP strategizes complete solutions to your legal issues. We combine our in-depth knowledge about a diversity of practice areas to develop comprehensive plans for accomplishing your objectives. Learn how we can help you in cases involving:
- Civil litigation — Our trial lawyers apply our in-depth knowledge, vast experience and bold approach to resolving complex disputes involving real estate, commercial transactions, contracts, employment, personal injury, medical malpractice and other torts.
- Civil rights — We defend your constitutional rights against police brutality, false arrest, malicious prosecution and violation of activists’ rights.
- Inmates’ rights — We uphold your right to humane treatment during your incarceration — including your reasonable access to quality medical care.
- Employment discrimination — With our fresh approach to employment law, we protect your rights if your employer discriminates against you based on your age, disability, genetic information, national origin, race, pregnancy, religion or sex.
- Whistleblower statutes — Our employment law attorneys advocate for your right to report workplace violations without fear of reprisal and retaliation.
- Random drug testing — We clearly explain your rights involving random drug testing and advise you on overcoming negative test results.
- Personal injury — We are your advocate if you have suffered injuries because of premises liability negligence or auto accidents.
- Medical malpractice — Our medical malpractice lawyers recover compensation for injuries caused by your doctor’s surgical mistake or failure to diagnose your condition.
- Commercial transactions — Our corporate counsel guides you through complex commercial transactions involving contracts, financing, employment, compliance and real estate.
Learn how our New York City law firm can effectively produce results
Consult our experienced NYC attorneys for comprehensive strategies and bold action that produce the desired results. Call Maduegbuna Cooper LLP at 212.232.0155 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.