Experienced New York City Law Firm
The New York law firm of Maduegbuna Cooper LLP provides complete solutions to your legal issues. We utilize our in-depth knowledge of a diversity of practice areas to develop comprehensive plans for accomplishing your objectives, in such matters as:
- Arbitration & Mediation — We represent companies and individuals in arbitration and mediation. We are capable of representation in all of the world’s major arbitration centers and before domestic (U.S. and Nigerian) arbitration and mediation bodies.
- Commercial Transactions — We guide clients through complex commercial transactions involving contracts, financing, employment, compliance, real estate, and international and cross-border transactions.
- Commercial Litigation — We are as comfortable in the court room as we are in the board room. Our trial lawyers apply our in-depth knowledge, vast experience and bold approach to resolving complex disputes involving real estate, commercial transactions, (domestic & international), contracts, employment, and other commercial and business disputes and controversies.
- Civil Rights Litigation:
- Police Misconduct — We defend your constitutional rights against police brutality, false arrest, malicious prosecution and violation of activists’ rights.
- Inmates’ rights — We uphold your right to humane treatment during your incarceration — including your reasonable access to quality medical care.
- Whistleblower statutes — Our employment law attorneys advocate for your right to report workplace violations without fear of reprisal and retaliation.
- Random drug testing — We clearly explain your rights involving random drug testing and advise you on overcoming negative test results.
- Employment Litigation:
- Employee Rights — With our fresh approach to employment law, we protect your rights if your employer discriminates against you based on your age, disability, genetic information, national origin, race, pregnancy, religion or sex.
- Business Support in Employment matters — Given the firm’s considerable experience, we are also retained to provide effective employment law counseling for companies and individuals, including conducting internal investigations and advising clients on workplace policies and practices, employee handbooks, employment contracts, severance agreements, executive compensation, and other employment-related agreements.
- Sexual Harassment — We advise employees and employers on comprehensive resolutions to discrimination claims, including claims based on sexual harassment.
- Nigeria Business Advisory Services — We have for over 25 years worked on behalf of companies and individuals seeking to enter the high-rewards market that is Nigeria, a country that holds a large chunk of Africa’s wealth.
- Tort Litigation:
- Personal injury — We are your advocate if you have suffered injuries because of premises liability negligence or auto accidents.
- Medical malpractice — Our medical malpractice lawyers recover compensation for injuries caused by your doctor’s surgical mistake or failure to diagnose your condition.
Learn how our New York City law firm can effectively produce results
Consult our experienced NYC attorneys for comprehensive strategies and bold action that produce the desired results. Call Maduegbuna Cooper LLP at 212-232-0155 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.